Friday, September 11, 2020

3d avatar chatrooms

 Hello Ragamuffins & Warriors ! Who here likes 3d avatar chatrooms? Which would y'all be more interested in using if I were to add a group room? (Additions available if you wish to suggest any. You may vote as many as you like but only the two with the most votes will be chosen unless there are more that are tied (vote on the individual names below)
 

The Aetherlight (Christian MMORPG)

Pirates 101

Wizard 101

ZEPETO

IMVU REMOVED

Roblox

MyVMK (remake of Disney’s Virtual Magic Kingdom) CHOSEN

Second Life REMOVED

Club Cooee

High Rise CHOSEN

Gaia Online

Toontown Rewritten

 

Pony Town

 

EDIT The Gryphon Wing Seal of Approval is upon these two rooms. We are already on here (our poll is still up for two or more games to join but these I truly am proud of!) We will be on http://www.myvmk.com/ and on Highrise! My VMK is a Disney Virtual Game and Chat for Disney World (NO DOWNLOAD REQUIRED) fans! And I am in the midst of earning credits to create our rooms! Highrise is a smart phone virtual avatar app as well and can be downloaded for free on iOS and Android for our phone members! Join us there! I am in the midst of readjusting the polls now to remove ones I’m not a fan of...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Expanding

 So lately, it's been battle to expand our ministry. What with all my servers being quite dead but now I am working to fix the rules, th...